Last year Quantifiable Edges readers helped me raise over $4000 for Multiple Sclerosis (MS), and this year I am upping the incentive for people to donate! I am happy for any size donation, but I have created 2 donation levels this year so that people are incented to give more:
Thank You Level:
One bit of research that Quantifiable Edges has become known for are the many studies I have published on Fed Days. In fact, you could say I wrote the book on Fed Days. And the pdf version of that book sells for $25. But between now and June 30th I will send you a zip file containing the following if you make any size donation to my MS fund raiser page.
- The Quantifiable Edges Guide to Fed Days (pdf version)
- My Tradesation “Fed Day” code that show every Fed Day and the day before from 1982 – 1/29/2020. (Updated from last year’s code with the new scheduled Fed meeting dates).
- Text file versions of the code in case you do not use Tradesation, but still want the full list of dates, or to translate the code into another program for your own testing.
Note that the code has only been offered with the book as part of the MS fundraiser. So even if you already have the book – make a donation and get the code! Or if you donated last year, get the updated code!
Big Thank You Level:
Donate $35 or more and you will get everything above and I will also include a coupon good for $50 off any Quantifiable Edges Products, other than recurring subscriptions. This includes systems, courses, code, or research that Quantifiable Edges has to offer. (It does not include gold or silver subscriptions.) And Quantifiable Edges will be coming out with more products later this year. So even if you already own everything, you can still apply it to future offerings. The coupon does not expire. But it can only be used once per person and it will be tied to your email address / QE login.
Why am I doing this?
I really knew nothing about MS until my good friend and former college roommate was diagnosed with it a couple of years ago. So when he decided to do this ride last year, I joined him. Having never ridden a bike more than 15 or 20 miles before, it was quite the experience. Day 1 it rained a lot. About 11 miles into the 150 mile ride I wiped out on fresh paint on the side of the road, and scraped up my hand and arm pretty good. Day 2 was scarier, because the staggered start meant less bike traffic, so we had to deal with more car traffic, and on bigger roads. That was terrifying for me. Somehow, he talked me into doing this thing again. So I have 2 goals:
1) Raise more money than last year. People were very generous last year and I was able to raise $4,034. This year I am upping the effort.
2) Finish without falling again or injuring myself (beyond the expected sore butt, back, and legs).
I’ll put in the training, endure the pain, and brave the traffic, but I need your help in fundraising efforts!
1) Go to my personal fund raising page:
2) Make a donation of any size (but feel free to be generous!). Note: The MS donation page makes it look like the min amount is $35. But you can click the “other amount” button on the right and enter whatever amount you feel appropriate. ($35 is the minimum to get the $50 coupon.) Even small gifts are greatly appreciated!
3) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your receipt from the MS Society, and within 24 hours we will send you the above Quantifiable Edge Fed Day MS Ride package, (and $50 coupon for those that are eligible). If you don’t receive it in 24 hours, feel free to send us a 2nd email, because that means we likely missed the 1st one, or post a comment below letting us know we somehow missed it!
Thanks for your support and generosity! I hope the Quantifiable Edges Fed Day MS Ride package will pay you back your donation size and much more in your trading accounts! And I hope together we can make a big positive difference in the fight against MS!