I am very excited to announce the release of “The Quant Edges Swing Trading Course”! The Quant Edges Swing Trading Course is designed for traders of all types and experience levels who are looking to better understand market behavior and identify quantified trading edges over the “Swing” time frame.
On Monday May 20th at 4:15pm EST (just after the NYSE close) I will be hosting a special free webinar where I will preview some of the edges and material within the course and answer any questions you may have. Click here for webinar information.
Some highlights of the course include:
- Detailed quantitative looks at long-term trend indicators
- Detailed quantitative look at many short-term indicators
- Examination of the importance of market position when large moves occur
- Volatility measures and the edges they suggest
- Trading Against the Trend (Which includes the new Icarus Short strategy and the Dead Icarus Bounce trading strategy along with information on the Quantifiable Edges CBI and the Catapult system.)
- Utilizing Market Bias Filters to enhance your trading strategies
- Trading With The Fed (Includes new Fed QE Pullback Strategies.)
- Putting Edges together for confirmation, and the 3-Point Strategy which shows an open combination strategy
- Amibroker Add-on Module (purchased separately) Allows users to create spreadsheets similar to those used, or generate lists of symbols triggering many of the strategies covered.
- Will include 8 Q&A sessions over a 4-week period for participants that will examine different parts of the course and provide further insights into the sections discussed.
- There will also be 1 additional bonus session featuring Dr. Brett Steenbarger focusing on combining quant edges with psychological edges to help traders can come closer to their peak performance.
Course material includes:
- 41 short video lessons that can be watched over and over. (About 5 ½ hours of videos.) This does not include the 9 upcoming live sessions, which will also be recorded and made available.
- 14 Large Excel spreadsheets that provide detailed indicator analysis. Rob discusses his thoughts and takeaways from these spreadsheets during the video lessons. (The Amibroker Add-on module allows students to recreate the spreadsheets on their own, or create them in different timeframes or for different markets.)
- Quantifiable Edges Guide to Fed Days Book
- Full rules and hypothetical results for 6 trading strategies, including 2 counter-trend strategies (1 for shorting), a Fed-Based strategy, 2 Quantifiable Edges Numbered systems, and a new index-trading swing strategy that exemplifies using combinations of edges for entry and exit triggers.
- And more…
Much of the information in the course, including several of the systems, has never been made public before. Even long-time Quantifiable Edges subscribers will find new systems, edges, and research within the course. Whether a beginning trader or one with years of experience, the Quant Edges Swing Trading Course can help you improve your trading.
The 1st live Q&A session will be Thursday, May 23rd, and then twice a week for the next several weeks. Sign up now to be able to take part in the live Q&A.
Also, between now and Thursday the 23rd, traders can get $175 off the purchase price. Just use the coupon code “earlybird” when you sign up. (This offer may not be combined with any other offer, except the MS Ride Donation coupon for those that donated to Rob’s MS Ride last year.)
With the course being new to the market, I have also decided to offer it with a 100% money-back guarantee. Purchase the Quant Edges Swing Trading course with confidence. If you are not satisfied, let us know within 30 days and we will refund your total purchase price.