The Quantifiable Edges Market Timing Course
The Quantifiable Edges Market Timing Course is designed to teach investors some simple but historically effective stock market timing techniques that can be used on their own, or in combination with the goal of increasing returns and reducing risk over the long term.
In the course Rob Hanna shares 4 time-tested long-term market timing indicators. He shows exactly how each one works, and provides detailed historical information about each of them. He then builds on the concepts and shows how different combinations would've performed over time.
The course was designed in a way that a broad spectrum of investor types could benefit. Inexperienced investors can easily understand and utilize the concepts that are taught. Experienced investors may be familiar with some of the indicators already, but to our knowledge they have never been presented in combination. And it is the combination of these indicators that really exhibits the most powerful historical results.
How powerful would the combinations have been historically? Without any timing, $100,000 in the S&P 500 would have grown to nearly $1.84 million, not including dividends, between 12/31/71 and 3/7/2014. Meanwhile, one of the Market Timing Course combinations would have resulted in an ending account balance of $28.59 million while only being invested about 76% of the time. It would have generated just over 1 transaction (buy or sell) per month over the 42 year period. Results do not include dividends, or interest on cash when out of the market. They also do not include commissions. Using the same calculation method, a second combination would have resulted in an ending balance of $12.80 million, while only being in the market 54% of the time and averaging less than 1 buy or sell transaction per month.
Below are some of the features included with the course.
- The course is divided into 10 "lessons". Each of these is between 3-11 minutes long. Upon completion of the course, students may go back and review any of the lessons at any time.
- The lessons total about 1.25 hours of video instruction detailing the indicators, their history, different combinations, and Rob Hanna’s expert analysis, including a discussion of how investors may want to utilize the indicators going forward.
- Detailed spreadsheets are provided that include calculations for the price-based indicators and full signal history dating back to at least 1971 and as far as 1960.
- Tradestation users may download the Tradestation code along with preset workspaces with the price-based indicators and strategies applied.
- Code is also available in Ninja-trader format or plain text files for people that do not use Tradestation.
- Detailed Excel spreadsheets are provided at the end of the course, which show signals and performance metrics for all of the combinations discussed.
- Access to the Market Timing Course Indicator Charts page, where students can check the status of the indicators covered at any time.
The Quantifiable Edges Market Timing Course is currently available for the low price of just $100! And since we discuss these indicators on occasion in both of our Gold and Silver subscription packages, it is also now included free with all Gold Annual and Silver Annual subscriptions.